Word from the Austrian Times:
Twitter bath death
A teenage girl was electrocuted after dropping her laptop into the bath as she twittered in the tub.
Police said they believed Maria Barbu, 17, had tried to plug in her laptop with wet hands after the battery died during a long session on social networking site Twitter as she took a soak at her home in Brasov, central Romania.
She was found dead by her parents with the laptop lying next to her.
No let me tell you, there are just so many things wrong with this but I have to wonder: Have we become this anti-social and impersonal in the process of being social? What happened about getting in your car and actually go visit a friend?
I don’t know, but somewhere along the line we have lost the plot!